The image was created in 1932, by Mother Margaret Mary Nealis R.S.C.J. (1876- 1957). Called "Vita Mundi" meaning Life of the World, the image was originally inspired by a child who came to the back door of the convent. Mother Nealis painted it on the first thing she could lay her hands on: the back cover of an exam notebook. A Full of Grace USA Original Product.
3.5" X 2" magnet.